You are invited to take the ITIL® Practitioner IT course on IT service management.
- How to manage IT services with the aim of maximising their delivery to users in ways that are tailored to their needs?
- Who defines the user needs related to the scope and quality of IT services?
- What service parameters are measured in order to excel in delivery of IT services?
- Are the rules of IT service delivery different in the case of internal IT units than outsourced professional providers?
The questions can be answered easily with ITIL, the best practice guide to IT service management.
You are invited to take the very new IT Infrastructure Library course on the best practices in IT service management. You will gain advanced service organisation knowledge.
ITIL Practitioner is a new module in the ITIL certification path. First of all, it covers the area of continuous service excellence. It also focuses on change management in organisation, communication, measurement methods and metrics.
The course will be handled in English using materials written in English. The exam itself is in English and available online, as well.
Training accredited by Peoplecert.
You may have a look at the detailed Training Description.
Our participants get:
- approved courseware
- course completion diploma
- training conducted by an approved trainer
- catering - coffee breaks and lunch
- experience exchange
- good karma :)
- certification examination (if ordered)
- globally recognized certificate if exam is passed
You can receive funding for most of our trainings, both for individuals and companies.
Leave us your e-mail address and / or telephone number
You can also consult our specialist regarding the funding
phone. (+48) 509 631 211
Get e-book reader or tablet
For all our trainings you can now buy mobile device. It gives you the ability to browse the available materials on the way to training and home. After the training device is for your use! Available devices: