You are invited to take the ITIL® Practitioner IT course on IT service management.
- How to manage IT services with the aim of maximising their delivery to users in ways that are tailored to their needs?
- Who defines the user needs related to the scope and quality of IT services?
- What service parameters are measured in order to excel in delivery of IT services?
- Are the rules of IT service delivery different in the case of internal IT units than outsourced professional providers?
The questions can be answered easily with ITIL, the best practice guide to IT service management.
You are invited to take the very new IT Infrastructure Library course on the best practices in IT service management. You will gain advanced service organisation knowledge.
ITIL Practitioner is a new module in the ITIL certification path. First of all, it covers the area of continuous service excellence. It also focuses on change management in organisation, communication, measurement methods and metrics.
The course will be handled in Polish using materials written in English. The exam itself is in English and available online, as well.
You may have a look at the detailed Training Description.
Our participants get:
- approved courseware
- course completion diploma
- training conducted by an approved trainer
- catering - coffee breaks and lunch
- experience exchange
- good karma :)
- certification examination (if ordered)
- globally recognized certificate if exam is passed
Special offers available!
Leave us your e-mail address and / or telephone number and we will contact you back soon.
You can also consult our specialist by phone - call us at (+48) 801 55 66 32 or(+48) 22 290 68 10
Get e-book reader or tablet
For all our trainings you can now buy mobile device. It gives you the ability to browse the available materials on the way to training and home. After the training device is for your use! Available devices: