You're welcome to participate in an accredited training on ITIL Intermediate level.
The ITIL® Service Oparation training is one of the Lifecycle Stream modules. It can be treated as an independent training or as a step on the way to ITIL Expert certification. The course familiarises participants with details of processes and roles of Service Operation. Practical exercises are an integral part of the training. The training ends with a formal ITIL Intermediate Service Operation examination.
The aim of the training is to enable ITIL Foundation certificate holders for the effective application of good practices in the processes associated with the Service Operation.
This course will enable participants to:
- understand the importance of Service Operation in the general context of service management
- understand the processes and principles of Service Operation
- refer to the technologies of Service Operation
- familiarize with the organization of Service Operation (roles and responsibilities, and functions such as: user support center - service desk, technical management, application management, IT operations management)
- analyze the risks associated with the Service Operation
- identify Critical Success Factors for the Service Operation
The training course is accredited by PEOPLECERT.
Our participants get:
- approved courseware
- course completion diploma
- training conducted by an approved trainer
- catering - coffee breaks and lunch
- experience exchange
- good karma :)
- certification examination (if ordered)
- globally recognized certificate if exam is passed.
Get e-book reader or tablet
For all our trainings you can now buy mobile device. It gives you the ability to browse the available materials on the way to training and home. After the training device is for your use! Available devices: