We invite you for training in ITIL Intermediate level.
The ITIL® Service Design training is one of the Lifecycle Stream modules. It can be treated as an independent training or as a step on the way to ITIL Expert certification. The course familiarises participants with details of processes and roles of Service Design. Practical exercises are an integral part of the training. The training ends with a formal ITIL Intermediate Service Design examination.
Previous price 3500 PLN net.
Now only 2999 PLN net for training + exam bundle!
Also check extra discounts and benefits here.
The aim of the training is to show ITIL Foundation certificate holders how to effectively apply best practices in processes related to the Service Design stage.
This course will enable participants to:
- understand the meaning of Service Design in service management context,
- understand Service Design processes and principles,
- organise Service Design effectively,
- learn Service Design methods,
- learn how to implement Service Design,
- analyse risks related to Service Design,
- define Critical Success Factors related to Service Design.
The training course is accredited by PEOPLECERT and run in English language with use of English training material. The examination is held in English at the end of the last training day.
Our participants get:
- approved courseware
- course completion diploma
- training conducted by an approved trainer
- catering - coffee breaks and lunch
- experience exchange
- good karma :)
- certification examination (if ordered)
- globally recognized certificate if exam is passed.
Get e-book reader or tablet
For all our trainings you can now buy mobile device. It gives you the ability to browse the available materials on the way to training and home. After the training device is for your use! Available devices: