The ITIL® Continual Service Improvement training is one of the Lifecycle Stream modules. It can be treated as an independent training or as a step on the way to ITIL Expert certification. The course familiarises participants with details of processes and roles of Continual Service Improvement. Practical exercises are an integral part of the training. The training ends with a formal ITIL Intermediate Continual Service Improvement examination.
Previous price 3500 PLN net.
Now only 2999 PLN net for training + exam bundle!
The aim of the training is to enable ITIL® Foundation-certified participants the effective application of best practices in processes related to the stage of Continual Service Improvement.
This course will enable participants to:
- determine the area, scope, and objectives of Continual Service Improvement,
- familiarize with the methods and techniques used in the field of continuous improvement,
- determine the relationship between Continual Service Improvement and other service lifecycle stages,
- identify Critical Success Factors on Continual Service Improvement.
The training course is accredited by PEOPLECERT and run in Polish language with use of English training material. The examination is held in English at the end of the last training day.
Our participants get:
- approved courseware
- course completion diploma
- training conducted by an approved trainer
- catering - coffee breaks and lunch
- experience exchange
- good karma :)
- certification examination (if ordered)
- globally recognized certificate if exam is passed.
Special offers available!
Leave us your e-mail address and / or telephone number and we will contact you back soon.
You can also consult our specialist by phone - call us at (+48) 801 55 66 32 or(+48) 22 290 68 10
Get e-book reader or tablet
For all our trainings you can now buy mobile device. It gives you the ability to browse the available materials on the way to training and home. After the training device is for your use! Available devices: